Friday, July 13, 2012

Free food.....if you are a cow

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A!

 Calling all cows! Today, win a free food at Chick-fil-A if you dress up like a cow. Here's the deal:

"Wear a partial costume and get a free entrée"





"Dress head to hoof and win a free meal!"





The Columbia 100 Chick-fil-A manager told us Cow Appreciation Day is always a fun day in the store. They never know what crazy cows are going to walk through the door.


More great news-
Take pictures of you in your cow costume, send them to Chick-fil-A and enter to win a $100 gift certificate, a catered Chick-fil-A party or other prizes!


Send us your photo if dress up like a cow today and we'll post them too. Good luck!







2 comments:

  1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-group-donations-_n_1644609.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I buy food from Chick-fil-A, I also donate an equal amount to the HRC at www.hrc.org -- that way I feel better about my purchase, I give money to a good cause, and I don't have to give up the tasty chicken!

      Chick-fil-A's promotions are hilarious and fun. I probably won't dress as a cow myself, but I'm loving the pictures in this post.

      Delete