Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scoop-Ahh-Dee-Doo ice cream - historic Ellicott City

We continued our Main Street Appreciation Weekend with a visit to Scoop-Ahh-Dee-Do last night.

Scoop-Ahh-Dee-Doo is a little hard to find, but it is worth the trip. The store consists of only a window where you purchase your dairy treat but there are plenty of chairs, tables, and benches to sit on outside in a cozy courtyard. 









It is located in historic Ellicott City next to the Little French Market Café and directly off of the parking lot near Tersiguel's.






There are about 19 ice cream flavors to choose from including classic vanilla to the unusual maple & bacon.

They also have sherbets, milkshakes, non-fat frozen yogurt soft serve, and pints.
Cookies & Cream - I loved the way the
cookie pieces blended in
 with the creamy flavors
of the ice cream. Plus, the two scoop ice cream cone
was so big it felt like I never was going to finish it!
  

 
The two scoops of cookies & cream on a cake cone was a great deal for $4.50. 
Charles thought his one scoop cup of salty caramel was incredibly sweet and delicious.


This was our first time at Scoop-Ahh-Dee-Do and it is certainly not our last. This place was the bomb! I can't believe we didn't discover this store earlier. Now, thanks to the suggestion of HoCo Rising blogger 
Tom Coale, it is our favorite ice cream store!

- Thomas





1 comment:

  1. Нmm it loоkѕ like уouг wеbsіte ate
    mу firѕt сοmmеnt
    (іt was extrеmelу long) so І gueѕs Ι'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly еnjoying your blog.
    I as ωell am an asρiгіng blog wгiteг but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreсіate it.
    Feel free to surf my blog ; gw2 cheating

    ReplyDelete