Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mission BBQ - soft opening fundraiser (Columbia)




For weeks now I've been passing this awesome truck parked in front of the vacant Chicken Out space in Columbia, wondering when Mission BBQ would open. I couldn't wait any longer, so I stopped in to the temporary offices set up in a trailer next to the restaurant space. 

I spoke to Dave Dotterer, Mission BBQ Director of Operations, who told me that there will be a soft opening for the public on Friday, July 11 from 5 to 9 p.m where everyone can purchase food and all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. Mission BBQ has a long history of giving back to military support organizations.

 Satisfy your taste buds and give back to your country!!  Check out their menu here

The Grand Opening will be Monday, July 14.

- Charles
hocofood@@@

Mission BBQ on Urbanspoon





No comments:

Post a Comment